find your dive site
What makes travelling diver guides unique?
join the team
partners & links
reviews and awards
register and win
blank log refill`s
All orders for goods and services whether on-line or off-line, via the Travelling Diver shop, via the Travelling Diver web site, via telephone or by any other methods are subject exclusively to the following terms and conditions:
- Order Acceptance No order is accepted until confirmed in writing by Travelling Diver.
- Title Title to all goods remains with Travelling Diver until cleared payment is received by Travelling Diver.
- Price The prices within this website replace all previous price lists. Please note that the prices shown include VAT where applicable. VAT Receipts are supplied upon request.
- Payment Credit / debit cards are accepted via Paypal.
- Delivery will vary depending on the destination. See purchase pages. We endeavour to ship within 48 hours of receipt of order.
- Back orders If your item is not in stock, we will place it on back order for you. We will always e-mail you with the estimated arrival date and the option to change or cancel your order if you would rather not wait.
- Guarantees All the products we sell come with the manufacturers guarantee. In the unlikely event of a fault please contact us to arrange return of the product and a replacement to be sent, where appropriate.
- Travelling Diver customer promise We pride ourselves on giving the very best service and advice. If you are uncertain of anything please contact us or please drop in and chat with our experienced staff who will gladly recommend the product or training that will best suit your needs.
- Governing law English laws apply to this agreement irrespective of the place of delivery.
- Security All Travelling Diver transactions take place in a safe environment using the latest security technology. We do not store any credit card or personal details on line.
- Copyright This website and all images and text on it are copyright Travelling Diver and/or their suppliers. Reproduction is strictly prohibited without written approval from Travelling Diver and/or their suppliers.
- Modification These terms and conditions are subject to modification by Travelling Diver from time to time. Only the terms and conditions applicable at the time when an order is accepted and confirmed in the acceptance mail are relevant.
- Statuatory Rights Nothing in these terms and conditions affects your statutory rights.
- Links to Third Parties. This website may contain links to websites operated by parties other than Travelling Diver. Such links are provided for your convenience only. Travelling Diver does not control such websites, and is not responsible for their contents. Travelling Diver's inclusion of links to such websites does not imply any endorsement of the material on such websites or any association with their operators. For example, users may be able to buy goods and services via the Website, some of which may be through third party retailers who link to the Website. Users may also enter into correspondence with or participate in promotions of advertisers on the Website. Travelling Diver in no way endorses these third parties and any such transactions, dealings, correspondence with or participation in promotions of, third parties, including the delivery of and the payment for goods and services and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such matters are solely between the corresponding user and the third party. Travelling Diver assumes no liability, obligation or responsibility for any part of any such transaction, dealing, correspondence or participation.
- Mailing List. Customer contact details, and those registered via the website or any other mechanism will be added to our mailing database so we can keep customers and interested parties updated with product changes and news. If, at any time, you would like to be removed from our mailing list, please send an email requesting removal from the database to email@example.com
- Online competitions/draws.
The rules set out below apply to each competition/draw which is run on this site. By participating, the user as an entrant agrees to be bound by the Rules (and any other rules which Travelling Diver tell you apply to the competition/draw) and by the decisions of Travelling Diver, which are final in all matters relating to the Competition/draw. No correspondence will be entered into and Travelling Diver reserves the right to disqualify any entrant and/or winner in its absolute discretion.
No purchase is necessary to enter a competition/draw. All prizes are non-transferable and no cash or credit alternatives will be offered. Arrangements for the fulfilment of prizes may be made by a third party sponsor. Travelling Diver reserves the right in its sole discretion to substitute any and all prizes with prizes of comparable value. All entries must be received by the deadline for that Competition/draw, and late or incomplete entries will be disqualified. By you entering a competition/draw, if you are a winner, you grant Travelling Diver permission to use your name and likeness for advertising and future promotional purposes.
If the competition / draw is being run in conjunction with another organisation, we reserve the right to share contact information of those who have entered the competition / draw, with these partners.
By you entering a Competition/draw you:
(a) acknowledge that Travelling Diver may use such creative material for publication and promoting without further payment to you;
(b) warrant to Travelling Diver that such creative material is wholly original to you (in the sense of not being copied), does not libel, defame, cause injury to, or invade the privacy of or otherwise infringe or violate the rights of any third party and the use of such creative material by Travelling Diver will not infringe the rights of any third party; and
(c) consent to Travelling Diver passing your name and address to any third party to deliver the prize or prizes to you.
Winner(s) will be notified by telephone or e-mail as soon as possible after the Competition/draw decision. If you are a winner, you may have to complete additional legal documents and return them to Travelling Diver within three working days of receipt from Travelling Diver. Non-compliance or notification returned as undeliverable as addressed will result in your disqualification as a winner and an alternative winner will be selected. The receipt, by you if you are a winner, of any prize is conditional upon compliance of any and all laws, rules and regulations including, without limitation, the competition rules and any further rules relating to such competition/draw as Travelling Diver may impose. Winners are solely responsible for all insurance, applicable taxes and for any expenses not specified in the prize description including those associated incidental expenses associated with claiming the prize.
DIVING IS HAZARDOUS: WARNING OF RISK Whilst recreational scuba diving has an excellent safety record it is a hazardous activity that may result in injury or death. Goods purchased from Travelling Diver should not be used without appropriate training and certification, which should be regularly renewed and updated. Travelling Diver accepts no liability for accident, injury or death resulting from the use of goods purchased via this site.